Hey, guys! Today, I’ve got a real treat for you. If you’re looking for something tasty and healthy, then you’re in luck. I’ve got a recipe for Cah Brokoli Tahu Saus Tiram that will not only satisfy your taste buds but also keep your waistline in check. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
Cah Brokoli Tahu Saus Tiram
This dish is perfect for vegetarians, and even meat-eaters will love it. It’s fast, easy and super delicious. The ingredients are easy to come by, and you can find them in any supermarket or grocery store.
- 300g tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp of cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion, and sauté until fragrant.
- Add tofu and broccoli, and stir-fry for a few minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl, mix together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, cornstarch, and water. Stir well until everything is dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the pan, and continue stirring until the sauce thickens and coats the tofu and broccoli.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with steamed rice.
See how easy that was? You can prepare this dish in less than 30 minutes and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills. The flavors are savory and slightly sweet, and the tofu and broccoli provide the perfect texture. You won’t even miss the meat in this dish.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe as much as I did. It’s a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet, and the sauce adds a ton of flavor without adding a lot of calories. I encourage you to try this recipe tonight, and let me know what you think in the comments below. Happy cooking!
Baca tulisan lainnya seputar Sayur-sayuran